#6


Speaking of my astonishment at watching Watercolor Wednesdays move from an idea into a habit seems a bit monotonous at this point.  Likewise, finding new ways to describe a painting still in the works week after week seems all the more impossible the further I go.  I suppose I could describe my future plans for the painting, but they inevitably change as I am actually painting, so that seems a moot point.  So for now, here's yet another unfinished version, and no I don't know exactly where I'm going from here, the painting always seems to decide that for me anyway.

Perhaps I should make even more time to paint, finish faster, and in turn avoid not knowing what to say about the painting.  But then again, I never really know what to say, I just feel the need to babble on about something with each post.  That being said, I do appreciate the folks that bother reading my asinine commentary!

Happy Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment